Visual/Digital Content Manager
JOY FM/BOOST RADIO
You’re a person who thinks through camera lenses. Everything you hear and imagine, you can visualize. Creating videos and unforgettable photos come as naturally to you as breathing. JOY-FM/BOOST want that kind of person, maybe you, on our team! We have an opening for a Visual Content Manager. You’d be responsible for what’s seen when people visit us online. You’d also help create visual versions of what comes through the speakers when somebody listens to BOOST and JOY-FM. If you’re creative, collaborative, willing to teach and lead, then keep reading!
This position will report to the Director of Marketing, and will work closely other team members that play a role developing materials or sharing content.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Take a leadership role in driving the digital presence and vision of two individual brands with a mindset of maintaining standards and bringing new listeners to the ministry
- Oversee and maintain the visual and user experience of our websites, apps, social media platforms, and other digital channels
- Produce material (graphics, video, photos) to support needs on all platforms, including support for marketing campaigns, ministry wide projects and trending topics/issues
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms and our role in those spaces
- Develop and oversee implementation of a social media strategy that strengthens interaction with listeners and attracts new listeners to our brands.
- Navigate the ever-changing digital landscape and monitoring for emerging technologies
- Monitor analytics and help maximize our digital efforts in measurable ways
- Lead efforts that involve database development and capturing of data
- Bring creative ideas/solutions to weekly meetings for discussion and approval
- Understanding of purchasing targeted digital advertising a plus
- Other duties as they are uncovered / assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communication / journalism / web design / web development
- 3 years professional experience in this scope of the digital world
- Website management experience
- Basic understanding of graphic design
- Proficiency in social media platforms
- Experience with Flash animation, Java applications, streaming and downloadable video and image files, streaming and downloadable audio, etc.
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- Build collaborative relationships; strong interpersonal skills
APPLY: submit a resume, cover letter and online portfolio/website to email@example.com . Please mention where you first became aware of this opportunity.
JOY FM is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. As a religious organization, JOY FM is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion, according to guidelines provided in 47 Code of Federal Regulations, Section 73.2080.